Sam Klassik is a manifestation of organic and electronic cross pollination. Using mixing and living looping, swaggy guitar riffs over crushing bass, he weaves up experiences that have rocked dance floors at some of the worlds best festivals, like Envision, Shambhala, Electric Forest, and Sonic Bloom. Highlights include winning 2 sets at Electric Forest through their instrumental contest, a viral video with 5 million views, guest work with The Funk Hunters and Chali 2na, Defunk, Stickybuds, EVeryman and more. 2017 tour included 15 world class festivals and 40 other dates.
Electric Forest (Forest Stage, Observatory) • Envision x3 (All Stages) • Burning Man x2 (Crossroads, Dustfish, First Camp) • Shambhala x4 (Amphitheatre, Grove, Bio Dome) • Lucidity • Bamboo Bass • Sonic Bloom • Tall Tree • Harvest Festival x6 • Valhalla Sound Circus x2 • Future Forest • Collaborate and Listen • Come Together x5 • Connect • Illumination • Robson Valley • Arts Wells • Kamp x2 • Evolve x2 (Sunflower Stage, Palace Yurt) • Atmosphere Gathering • Saudade
Infected Mushroom • The Funk Hunters • Keller Williams • Dub FX • Papadosio • Aqueous • Gramatik • The New Deal x2 • July Talk • Marco Benevento • Charlie Hunter • Kaki King • Zach Deputy • Whitebear • Surprise Me Mr. Davis • Robert Babicz • Bluetech • Defunk • Killah Priest (Wu-Tang) • Deep Dark Woods • July Talk • Pick A Piper • Dirk Quinn Band • The Reason • Rebel Emergency • Maylee Todd
• Guest work with The Funk Hunters and Chali 2na, Stickybuds, Defunk, Orphic, The Werks, Don Mescal and more.
• Touring artist ever since winning 2 sets at Electric Forest in Michigan in 2013 through their Instrumental Youtube contest.
• Invited and ticketed by the founders of Burning Man twice to perform at their camp (2015).
• Been in a viral video w. 5 million views (2014)
• Press Coverage by CHCH Morning Live, Sirius XM satellite radio, on the cover of Verb Magazine, featured by CBC Hamilton.
• 2016 tour included 10 festivals in 3 countries, and 50+ performances total.